🎧保母級聽力訓練|計程車英文|和出租車司機對話


YouTube 影音學習


英文句子

Sentence & Translation 1 – 100

  1. Hey, can you take me to the airport?
    嘿,能送我去機場嗎?
  2. Sure, do you prefer the fastest route or the scenic one?
    當然可以,你喜歡最快的路線還是風景優美的路線?
  3. Fastest, please. I’m a bit late for my flight.
    最快的,謝謝。我的航班有點晚了
  4. No problem. How’s your day going so far?
    沒問題,今天過得怎麼樣?
  5. Pretty hectic, to be honest. How about you?
    說實話,挺忙的。你呢?
  6. Same here, the city’s been busy today. Any traffic updates I should be aware of?
    我也一樣,今天整個城市都很忙。有什麼需要注意的交通信息嗎?
  7. Yeah, there was a jam on the freeway about an hour ago.
    是的,大約一小時前,高速公路上發生了擁堵
  8. Thanks for the heads-up. I’ll avoid that area.
    謝謝提醒。我會避開那個區域
  9. Is it okay if I open the window a bit?
    我可以把窗戶打開一點嗎?
  10. Of course, go right ahead.
    當然,請便
  11. Do you usually work this late?
    你通常工作到這麼晚嗎?
  12. Yeah, nighttime shifts are quieter, except for the weekends.
    是的,夜班比較安靜,週末除外
  13. Makes sense. What’s the craziest thing you’ve seen on the job?
    有道理。你在工作中見過最瘋狂的事情是什麼?
  14. Once had a passenger who was a magician. Performed tricks the whole ride.
    有一次有個乘客是魔術師。一路上都在表演魔術
  15. That sounds like a fun trip. Ever get tired of driving around?
    這聽起來像是一次有趣的旅行。開車兜風累不累?
  16. Sometimes, but I meet interesting people, so it balances out.
    有時會,但我會遇到有趣的人,所以也就平衡了
  17. I can imagine. Could we stop by a convenience store on the way?
    我可以想像。我們能在路上停個便利店嗎?
  18. Sure thing. There’s one coming up on the right.
    當然可以。右邊就有一家
  19. Thanks. Just need to grab a snack. Want anything?
    謝謝。只是想吃點東西。要什麼嗎?
  20. I’m good, thanks for asking though.
    不用了,謝謝關心
  21. Alright, back. How long till we reach the airport?
    好了,回去吧。還有多久到機場?
  22. Should be about 15 minutes with the current traffic.
    按照目前的交通狀況,應該還有 15 分鐘
  23. Perfect. Can I charge my phone somewhere here?
    好極了 我可以在這裡給手機充電嗎?
  24. Yes, there’s a charger in the backseat pocket.
    可以,後座口袋裡有充電器
  25. Great, thanks. Do you listen to podcasts while driving?
    太好了,謝謝。你開車時會聽播客嗎?
  26. Yeah, they make the time go by faster. Got any recommendations?
    是的,它們能讓時間過得更快。有什麼推薦嗎?
  27. You should check out “The Daily.” It’s pretty good for news.
    你應該看看 “每日新聞” 它的新聞很不錯
  28. Sounds interesting, I’ll give it a try.
    聽起來很有趣,我可以試試
  29. Ever thought about driving in another city?
    想過在其他城市開車嗎?
  30. Thought about it, but I like the vibe here too much.
    想過,但我太喜歡這裡的氛圍了
  31. Understandable. The skyline at night is unbeatable.
    可以理解。夜晚的天際線無與倫比
  32. Exactly, never gets old. Do you travel often?
    沒錯,永不過時。您經常旅行嗎?
  33. Quite a bit for work. It’s nice but exhausting.
    工作需要,經常出差。很不錯,但也很累
  34. Can imagine. What do you do if you don’t mind me asking?
    可以想像。如果你不介意我問的話,你是做什麼的?
  35. I work in tech, a lot of conferences and meetings.
    我從事技術工作,經常參加各種會議
  36. Ah, tech. Must be a fast-paced field.
    啊,技術。一定是個快節奏的領域
  37. Definitely is. Keeps me on my toes.
    絕對是。讓我時刻保持警惕
  38. Seems like we’re hitting some traffic. Is there a detour?
    好像堵車了。可以繞道嗎?
  39. Let me check… Yeah, looks like there’s construction ahead.
    讓我看看… 前面好像在施工
  40. Can we go around it?
    我們能繞過去嗎?
  41. Already on it. Might add a few minutes to our trip, though.
    已經在走了,不過可能會增加幾分鐘的路程
  42. That’s fine. Better than sitting in traffic.
    沒問題。總比堵在路上好
  43. Agreed. Do you use any apps to track road conditions?
    同意。您使用任何應用程序來跟蹤路況嗎?
  44. Yeah, I use a couple. Helps avoid surprises like this.
    是的,我用過幾個。有助於避免類似的意外
  45. Smart. I rely on them when I’m driving in unfamiliar places.
    很聰明。我在不熟悉的地方開車時就靠它們了
  46. They’re a lifesaver. You here on business or pleasure?
    它們是救星。你是來出差還是旅遊的?
  47. A bit of both. Had meetings this week, now heading home.
    都有點。這週有會議,現在正準備回家
  48. Nice. How’d the meetings go?
    不錯。會議開得怎麼樣
  49. Pretty well, thanks. Productive trip.
    很好,謝謝。這次旅行很有收穫
  50. Good to hear. We’re approaching the airport now.
    很高興聽到這個消息。我們正在接近機場
  51. Already? That was quicker than I thought.
    已經到了?比我想像的要快
  52. Yeah, the detour worked out. Which terminal do you need?
    是啊,繞路成功了。您需要哪個終點站?
  53. Terminal 3, please.
    3號航站樓
  54. Got it. Do you need a receipt?
    知道了 需要收據嗎?
  55. Yes, please. I need to expense the ride.
    是的,謝謝。我需要乘車費用
  56. No problem. I’ll print it out for you.
    沒問題。我幫你打印出來
  57. Thanks. How much do I owe you?
    謝謝。我欠你多少錢?
  58. It’ll be $45 with the detour.
    繞路的話是 45 美元
  59. Here’s $50. Keep the change.
    這裡是 50 美元。不用找了
  60. Thank you very much. Have a safe flight.
    非常感謝。一路順風
  61. Thanks. Have a good night.
    謝謝。晚安
  62. You too. Call if you need a ride back.
    你也是 需要我送你回去就打電話
  63. Will do. Appreciate the smooth ride.
    好的感謝您一路順風
  64. Always happy to provide a good service.
    樂意為您提供優質服務
  65. Think it’ll rain later?
    一會兒會下雨嗎?
  66. Forecast said there might be showers.
    天氣預報說可能會有陣雨
  67. Good thing I’m leaving before it starts.
    好在我在下雨之前就走了
  68. Yeah, rain complicates traffic.
    是啊,下雨會讓交通變得複雜
  69. Noticed any changes in the city lately?
    最近注意到城市的變化了嗎?
  70. Lots of new construction. The skyline’s changing.
    很多新建築。天際線在變
  71. It’s evolving fast. Miss the old cafes though.
    發展很快。不過還是很懷念以前的咖啡館
  72. Some of those were gems. New isn’t always better.
    有些咖啡館是瑰寶。新的不一定更好
  73. True. Enjoyed the charm of the old spots.
    沒錯。享受舊景點的魅力
  74. They had character. Now, it’s all about modern looks.
    有特色。現在,都是現代化的外觀
  75. Exactly. Any hidden gems left you’d recommend?
    沒錯。還有什麼隱藏的寶藏值得推薦嗎?
  76. There’s a little bookstore café downtown. Still has that old charm.
    市中心有一家小書店咖啡館。仍然有古老的魅力
  77. Sounds like my kind of place. I’ll check it out next time.
    聽起來是我喜歡的地方 下次我去看看
  78. You should. It’s a nice escape from the bustle.
    你應該去 這是個遠離喧囂的好地方
  79. This area looks different at night.
    這裡的夜景與眾不同
  80. Yeah, the city has a different vibe after dark.
    是啊,入夜後的城市別有一番風味
  81. Love the lights reflecting on the buildings.
    喜歡建築物上反射的燈光
  82. It’s beautiful. Makes you appreciate the city more.
    太美了。讓人更加欣賞這座城市
  83. Definitely. Ever take long drives out of the city?
    當然。有沒有出城遠行過?
  84. Occasionally. It’s nice to get away and clear my head.
    偶爾。離開城市,清醒一下頭腦,感覺很好
  85. I can see that being relaxing.
    我覺得這樣很放鬆
  86. It is. Nature has a way of calming the mind.
    確實如此。大自然能讓人平靜下來
  87. Agreed. I enjoy hiking for that reason.
    同意。我喜歡徒步旅行就是因為這個原因
  88. Hiking’s great. There are some good trails not too far from here.
    徒步旅行很棒。離這裡不遠就有一些不錯的小徑
  89. Might try one next time I’m in town.
    下次進城時我可能會去試試
  90. Let me know, I can recommend a few.
    讓我知道,我可以推薦幾條
  91. Will do. Thanks for the tip.
    好的,謝謝你的建議
  92. Anytime. We’re pulling into the airport now.
    隨時歡迎,我們正駛入機場
  93. That went by fast. Thanks for the company.
    時間過得真快,謝謝你的陪伴
  94. My pleasure. Hope you had a comfortable ride.
    我的榮幸,希望你旅途愉快
  95. Very much so. Thanks again.
    非常舒適,再次感謝
  96. Here we are. Terminal 3.
    我們到了,3號航站樓
  97. Perfect. Thanks for navigating the detour.
    好極了,多謝繞道
  98. No problem. Safe travels.
    沒問題。一路平安
  99. Thank you. Catch you on the flip side.
    謝謝。回頭見
  100. Definitely. Take care.
    當然,保重

Sentence & Translation 101 – 200

  1. Can you take me to the airport, please?
    能送我去機場嗎?
  2. How much will it cost to get to downtown?
    去市中心要花多少錢?
  3. Is this taxi available?
    有這輛出租車嗎?
  4. Can I get a receipt, please?
    能給我一張收據嗎?
  5. Do you accept credit cards?
    你們接受信用卡嗎?
  6. How long will it take to get to my destination?
    到達目的地需要多長時間?
  7. Can we take the scenic route?
    我們能走風景優美的路線嗎?
  8. I need to go to this address.
    我需要去這個地址
  9. Can you wait for me here?
    你能在這裡等我嗎?
  10. Can I book a taxi for tomorrow morning?
    我能預定明天早上的出租車嗎?
  11. Could you help me with my luggage?
    您能幫我拿一下行李嗎?
  12. I think you’ve taken the wrong turn.
    我覺得你走錯路了
  13. Can we stop by a gas station?
    我們能在加油站停一下嗎?
  14. Is it possible to share this ride with someone else?
    可以和別人一起搭車嗎?
  15. I need a car seat for my child.
    我需要一個兒童座椅
  16. Could you drive a bit slower, please?
    請您開慢點好嗎?
  17. I prefer to take the highway.
    我更喜歡走高速公路
  18. Can you pick me up at 5 PM?
    你能下午5點來接我嗎?
  19. Do you have any music or radio?
    你有音樂或收音機嗎?
  20. Can I charge my phone in your car?
    我能在你的車裡給手機充電嗎?
  21. I’m in a hurry, can you make it faster?
    我很趕時間,能開快點嗎?
  22. How far are we from the destination?
    我們離目的地還有多遠?
  23. Can you drop me off here?
    你能在這裡讓我下車嗎?
  24. I would like to prepay for my ride.
    我想預付車費
  25. Is there a surcharge for night service?
    夜間服務是否收取附加費?
  26. Can you call me when you arrive?
    到站後能給我打電話嗎?
  27. I need a bigger car, do you have one?
    我需要一輛更大的車,你們有嗎?
  28. Can I open the window?
    我能打開窗戶嗎?
  29. I’m not familiar with this area, can you suggest the best route?
    我對這一地區不熟悉,您能建議最佳路線嗎?
  30. Do you offer any discounts?
    你們有折扣嗎?
  31. I’ve lost something in a taxi, can you help me?
    我在出租車上丟了東西,您能幫我嗎?
  32. Can I bring my pet with me?
    我能帶上我的寵物嗎?
  33. I need a quiet ride, please.
    請給我一段安靜的車程
  34. Can we avoid toll roads?
    我們能避開收費公路嗎?
  35. I have a flight to catch, can we hurry?
    我要趕飛機,我們能快點嗎?
  36. Can you extend the trip? I need to make another stop.
    能延長行程嗎?我需要再停一站
  37. How do I book a ride in advance?
    如何提前預訂車程?
  38. I prefer to use an app to book my rides.
    我更喜歡使用應用程序預約乘車
  39. Can you match the fare I found online?
    你們能比對我在網上找到的票價嗎?
  40. Do you provide service to the suburbs?
    你們提供到郊區的服務嗎?
  41. Can I select a preferred driver?
    我可以選擇一個首選司機嗎?
  42. I need a ride for a group, can you accommodate us?
    我需要團體乘車,你們能滿足我們的要求嗎?
  43. Can you provide a car with a baby seat?
    你們能提供帶嬰兒座位的汽車嗎?
  44. I need to cancel my booking.
    我需要取消預訂
  45. How do I get a fare estimate?
    如何獲得票價估算?
  46. Is tipping required?
    需要給小費嗎?
  47. Can I request a female driver?
    我可以要求女司機嗎?
  48. Do you operate during holidays?
    你們在節假日運營嗎?
  49. Can I pay with a different currency?
    我可以用其他貨幣付款嗎?
  50. I need a round-trip ride.
    我需要往返乘車
  51. Can we make a quick stop at a convenience store?
    我們能在便利店稍作停留嗎?
  52. I need a ride to the hotel, but I don’t know the address.
    我需要搭車去酒店,但我不知道地址
  53. How do I report a lost item?
    如何報告遺失物品?
  54. Can I book a ride for someone else?
    我可以為他人預訂車程嗎?
  55. I have special needs, can you accommodate them?
    我有特殊需求,你們能滿足嗎?
  56. Can you suggest a good place to eat around here?
    您能給我推薦一個附近吃飯的好地方嗎?
  57. Do you have a promo code I can use?
    你們有促銷代碼嗎?
  58. I need a wheelchair-accessible vehicle.
    我需要一輛輪椅車
  59. Can I reserve a luxury car?
    我可以預訂一輛豪華車嗎?
  60. I want to go on a city tour, can you provide that service?
    我想參加城市旅遊,你們能提供這項服務嗎?
  61. Do you have a flat rate for airport rides?
    機場接送有統一價格嗎?
  62. Can I track the ride through an app?
    我可以通過應用程序跟踪乘車情況嗎?
  63. I left something in the taxi, how can I get it back?
    我把東西落在出租車上了,怎麼找回來?
  64. Can I book a ride with multiple stops?
    我可以預訂有多個停靠站的車程嗎?
  65. Is there a limit on luggage I can bring?
    我可以攜帶的行李有限制嗎?
  66. Can you provide a quiet ride? I need to make a call.
    你們能提供安靜的乘車環境嗎?我需要打個電話
  67. I need to change my destination.
    我需要更改目的地
  68. Do you offer Wi-Fi in your car?
    你們的車內提供Wi-Fi嗎?
  69. Can I see the driver’s rating?
    我能看到司機的評分嗎?
  70. How can I get a discount on my ride?
    如何獲得乘車折扣?
  71. I need to go to several places, can you wait for me?
    我需要去幾個地方,你能等我嗎?
  72. Can you provide a paper map of the city?
    能否提供紙質城市地圖?
  73. Do you have any safety tips for riders?
    您對乘客有什麼安全提示嗎?
  74. Can I smoke in the taxi?
    我可以在出租車內吸煙嗎?
  75. How do I compliment an excellent driver?
    如何讚美優秀的司機?
  76. Do you have an emergency contact number?
    你們有緊急聯繫電話嗎?
  77. Can I bring my bicycle?
    我可以騎自行車嗎?
  78. I’m looking for a ride-sharing option, do you offer that?
    我正在尋找一種共乘方式,你們提供嗎?
  79. Can I schedule a pick-up from a different location?
    我可以在不同的地點安排接送嗎?
  80. Do you have any restrictions on travel during bad weather?
    你們對惡劣天氣下的出行有限制嗎?
  81. I prefer a non-smoking car, can you provide that?
    我希望使用禁煙車,你們能提供嗎?
  82. Can I listen to my own music?
    我可以聽自己的音樂嗎?
  83. How can I contact customer service?
    如何聯繫客戶服務?
  84. Do you have a loyalty program?
    你們有會員計劃嗎?
  85. I need a ride outside the city, is that possible?
    我需要在城外搭車,可以嗎?
  86. Can you provide a printed receipt?
    能否提供打印收據?
  87. Can I request a specific route?
    我可以要求特定路線嗎?
  88. Do you offer any services for business travelers?
    你們是否為商務旅客提供任何服務?
  89. Can I bring a large item, like a suitcase or a box?
    我可以攜帶大件物品(如行李箱或箱子)嗎?
  90. How do I update my pick-up location?
    如何更新我的取件地點?
  91. Can I bring food and drink into the taxi?
    我可以將食物和飲料帶入出租車嗎?
  92. I need to go to the embassy, can you take me there?
    我需要去大使館,你們能載我去嗎?
  93. How do I know if my ride is confirmed?
    我如何知道我的車是否已確認?
  94. Can I add a tip on the credit card?
    我可以在信用卡上添加小費嗎?
  95. I need privacy, can you not talk during the ride?
    我需要隱私,在乘車過程中可以不說話嗎?
  96. How do I get a refund if I’m not satisfied with the service?
    如果我對服務不滿意,如何退款?
  97. Can you provide an estimate of the arrival time?
    能否提供預計到達時間?
  98. Do you have a minimum fare?
    你們有最低票價嗎?
  99. Can you provide a bilingual driver?
    能否提供雙語司機?
  100. I need to make a quick call, can you hold for a moment?
    我需要打個電話,能稍等一下嗎?

發佈留言

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。 必填欄位標示為 *

返回頂端