🎧保母級聽力訓練|一次掌握所有電影院必學英文


YouTube 影音學習


英文句子

Sentence & Translation 1 – 100

  1. Hi, I’d like to buy two tickets for the 7 PM show.
    你好,我想買兩張晚上 7 點的演出票
  2. Sure, would you prefer standard or VIP seats?
    好的,您想要標準座位還是 VIP 座位?
  3. Standard seats, please.
    請選標準座位
  4. That will be $20. Would you like any snacks or drinks with that?
    一共 20 美元 您需要小吃或飲料嗎?
  5. Yes, a large popcorn and two sodas, please.
    是的,請給我一份大爆米花和兩杯蘇打水
  6. Here are your tickets and receipt. Enjoy the movie!
    這是您的票和收據 祝您觀影愉快
  7. Thanks! Which theater is the movie in?
    謝謝!電影在哪個影院上映?
  8. It’s in theater 5, down the hall to your left.
    在 5 號影廳,走廊盡頭左手邊
  9. Do you need 3D glasses for this movie?
    看這部電影需要 3D 眼鏡嗎?
  10. No, it’s a regular screening.
    不,這是普通放映
  11. Excuse me, where is the ticket counter?
    請問售票處在哪裡?
  12. It’s right over there, next to the entrance.
    就在那邊,入口旁邊
  13. How long is the wait for the next show?
    下一場演出要等多久?
  14. The next show starts in 30 minutes.
    下一場演出 30 分鐘後開始
  15. Do you accept credit cards for ticket purchases?
    你們接受信用卡購票嗎?
  16. Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
    是的,我們接受所有主要信用卡
  17. Where can I find the restrooms?
    洗手間在哪裡?
  18. The restrooms are to the right of the concession stand.
    洗手間在特許攤位的右側
  19. Can I upgrade my ticket to VIP seating?
    我可以將門票升級為貴賓席嗎?
  20. Yes, you can. Please go to the customer service desk.
    可以 請前往客戶服務台
  21. Is there an age restriction for this movie?
    這部電影有年齡限制嗎?
  22. Yes, this movie is rated R, so you must be 17 or older.
    是的,這部電影被定為 R 級,因此您必須年滿 17 歲
  23. Can I have a refund for my ticket?
    我可以退票嗎?
  24. I’m sorry, we only offer refunds up to 30 minutes before the showtime.
    很抱歉,我們只在開演前 30 分鐘內提供退票服務
  25. Do you have any discounts for students?
    你們對學生有折扣嗎?
  26. Yes, we offer a student discount with a valid ID.
    有,我們憑有效證件提供學生折扣
  27. How early should I arrive before the movie starts?
    我應該在電影開始前多久到達?
  28. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before showtime.
    我們建議至少提前 15 分鐘到達
  29. Is outside food allowed in the theater?
    影院允許攜帶外部食物嗎?
  30. No, outside food and drinks are not permitted.
    不允許攜帶外部食物和飲料
  31. Could you tell me the runtime of the movie?
    能告訴我電影的放映時間嗎?
  32. The movie is 2 hours and 15 minutes long.
    電影時長為 2 小時 15 分鐘
  33. Are there any subtitles for this film?
    這部電影有字幕嗎?
  34. Yes, the movie has English subtitles.
    有,電影有英文字幕
  35. Can I choose my seats in advance?
    我可以提前選座位嗎?
  36. Yes, you can select your seats when you purchase your tickets.
    可以,您可以在購票時選擇座位
  37. Where is the nearest exit?
    最近的出口在哪裡?
  38. The nearest exit is at the back of the theater.
    最近的出口在劇院後面
  39. Do you have booster seats for children?
    有兒童增高座椅嗎?
  40. Yes, we do. You can ask an usher for one.
    有 您可以向引座員索取
  41. Is there a waiting area inside the theater?
    影院內有等候區嗎?
  42. Yes, there’s a lounge area near the entrance.
    有,入口附近有休息區
  43. How often do you clean the theaters?
    你們多久打掃一次影院?
  44. We clean the theaters after each screening.
    每次放映後我們都會打掃影院
  45. Can I bring my service dog with me?
    我能帶上我的服務犬嗎?
  46. Yes, service animals are allowed in the theater.
    可以,服務型動物可以進入影院
  47. Where can I park my car?
    我的車可以停在哪裡?
  48. There’s a parking lot behind the theater.
    劇院後面有一個停車場
  49. Are there any promotions for today’s shows?
    今天的演出有促銷活動嗎?
  50. Yes, we have a special discount for early showings.
    有,提前觀看有特別折扣
  51. What time does the last show start?
    最後一場演出幾點開始?
  52. The last show starts at 10 PM.
    最後一場演出在晚上 10 點開始
  53. Can I buy tickets online?
    我可以在網上購票嗎?
  54. Yes, you can purchase tickets on our website.
    可以,您可以在我們的網站上購票
  55. Are the seats assigned or first-come, first-served?
    座位是指定的還是先到先得?
  56. Seats are assigned, so you can choose them when you buy your tickets.
    座位是指定的,您可以在購票時選擇座位
  57. Can I get a ticket for a future date?
    我能買到以後日期的票嗎?
  58. Yes, you can purchase tickets up to a week in advance.
    可以,您可以提前一週購票
  59. Is there a family package available?
    有家庭套票嗎?
  60. Yes, we offer a family package for four.
    有,我們提供四人家庭套票
  61. Do you have any 3D showings today?
    今天有 3D 放映嗎?
  62. Yes, there’s a 3D showing at 6 PM.
    有,下午 6 點有 3D 放映
  63. How much is the surcharge for 3D movies?
    3D 電影的附加費是多少?
  64. The 3D surcharge is $3 per ticket.
    3D 附加費為每張票 3 美元
  65. Can I switch my seat if it’s uncomfortable?
    如果座位不舒服,可以換座位嗎?
  66. Yes, please speak to an usher for assistance.
    可以,請向引導員尋求幫助
  67. Do you offer gift cards?
    你們提供禮品卡嗎?
  68. Yes, gift cards are available at the box office.
    是的,售票處提供禮品卡
  69. Are there any loyalty programs?
    是否有任何會員計劃?
  70. Yes, we have a membership program with rewards.
    有,我們有一個會員計劃,可以獲得獎勵
  71. Can I reserve seats for a group?
    我可以為團體預訂座位嗎?
  72. Yes, we offer group reservations for 10 or more.
    可以,我們提供 10 人或以上的團體預訂
  73. What are the available showtimes for today?
    今天的演出時間是什麼?
  74. Showtimes are listed on our website and at the box office.
    我們的網站和售票處都列出了演出時間
  75. How long are the previews before the movie starts?
    電影開始前的預演有多長時間?
  76. Previews usually last about 15 minutes.
    預演通常持續 15 分鐘左右
  77. Can I get a refill on my popcorn?
    爆米花可以續杯嗎?
  78. Yes, refills are free for large popcorn.
    可以,大份爆米花可以免費續杯
  79. Is there an age limit for senior discounts?
    老年人折扣有年齡限制嗎?
  80. Senior discounts are available for guests 60 and older.
    60 歲及以上的客人可享受長者折扣
  81. Can I bring my own 3D glasses?
    我可以自帶 3D 眼鏡嗎?
  82. Yes, you can use your own 3D glasses.
    可以,您可以使用自己的 3D 眼鏡
  83. Where can I find the showtimes for next week?
    在哪裡可以找到下週的放映時間?
  84. Next week’s showtimes are available online.
    下週的放映時間可在網上查詢
  85. Can I pay with cash?
    可以用現金支付嗎?
  86. Yes, we accept cash at the box office.
    可以,我們在售票處接受現金支付
  87. Are there any special events today?
    今天有什麼特別活動嗎?
  88. Yes, we have a Q&A session with the director after the 7 PM show.
    有,晚上 7 點演出結束後,我們將安排導演問答環節
  89. Can I get a refund if I leave the movie early?
    如果我提前退場,可以退款嗎?
  90. Refunds are not available after the movie starts.
    電影開始後不能退票
  91. Do you have any IMAX showings?
    你們有 IMAX 放映嗎?
  92. Yes, there’s an IMAX showing at 8 PM.
    有,晚上 8 點有 IMAX 放映
  93. How do I sign up for the loyalty program?
    如何註冊會員計劃?
  94. You can sign up at the box office or online.
    您可以在售票處或網上註冊
  95. What do I do if I lose my ticket?
    如果我丟失了門票該怎麼辦?
  96. Please visit the customer service desk for assistance.
    請前往客戶服務台尋求幫助
  97. Are there any restrictions on the use of gift cards?
    使用禮品卡是否有任何限制?
  98. Gift cards can be used for tickets and concessions.
    禮品卡可用於購買門票和優惠品
  99. How do I know if my movie has an intermission?
    如何知道電影是否有中場休息?
  100. Movies with intermissions will be indicated on the ticket and online.
    有中場休息的電影會在票上和網上標明

Sentence & Translation 101 – 200

  1. What time does the box office open?
    售票處幾點開門?
  2. The box office opens at 10 AM.
    售票處上午 10 點開放
  3. Do you offer any snacks besides popcorn?
    除了爆米花,你們還提供其他零食嗎?
  4. Yes, we also have nachos, candy, and hot dogs.
    有,我們還有玉米片、糖果和熱狗
  5. Is there a charge for parking?
    停車收費嗎?
  6. No, parking is free for all moviegoers.
    不,所有觀影者均可免費停車
  7. Can I use my student ID for a discount online?
    我可以用學生證在網上打折嗎?
  8. No, student discounts are only available at the box office.
    不能,學生折扣只能在售票處獲得
  9. Are there any matinee showings today?
    今天有日場放映嗎?
  10. Yes, matinee showings are available until 4 PM.
    有,日場放映至下午 4 點
  11. Do you have wheelchair-accessible seating?
    你們有可供輪椅通行的座位嗎?
  12. Yes, we have designated wheelchair-accessible seats in every theater.
    是的,我們在每個影院都設有輪椅無障礙專座
  13. Can I pre-order my snacks?
    我可以提前預定點心嗎?
  14. Yes, you can pre-order snacks when you buy your tickets online.
    可以,您可以在網上購票時預先訂購小吃
  15. How do I know which movies are kid-friendly?
    我如何知道哪些電影適合兒童觀看?
  16. Kid-friendly movies are marked with a special icon on our website and at the box office.
    在我們的網站上和售票處,適合兒童觀看的電影都有一個特殊的圖標
  17. Are pets allowed in the theater?
    影院允許攜帶寵物嗎?
  18. No, only service animals are permitted.
    不允許,只允許攜帶服務性動物
  19. Do you have an app for ticket purchases?
    你們有購票應用程序嗎?
  20. Yes, you can download our app to buy tickets and check showtimes.
    有,您可以下載我們的應用程序來購票和查看演出時間
  21. Is there a lost and found in the theater?
    劇院裡有失物招領處嗎?
  22. Yes, the lost and found is located at the customer service desk.
    有,失物招領處位於客戶服務台
  23. Can I bring my own water bottle?
    我可以自帶水瓶嗎?
  24. Yes, as long as it is sealed.
    可以,只要是密封的
  25. How do I find out about special screenings or events?
    如何了解特別放映或活動?
  26. You can check our website or subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
    您可以查看我們的網站或訂閱我們的時事通訊,了解最新信息
  27. Are there any midnight showings?
    有午夜場嗎?
  28. Yes, we occasionally have midnight showings for major releases.
    是的,我們偶爾會在午夜放映主要影片
  29. Can I rent out a theater for a private event?
    我可以租用影院舉辦私人活動嗎?
  30. Yes, please contact our events coordinator for more details.
    可以,詳情請聯繫我們的活動協調員
  31. How early can I enter the theater before the movie starts?
    電影開始前,我可以提前多久進入影院?
  32. You can enter the theater 15 minutes before the movie starts.
    您可以在電影開始前 15 分鐘進入影院
  33. Is there a senior discount available online?
    網上是否有老年人折扣?
  34. No, senior discounts are only available at the box office.
    沒有,只有在售票處才能享受老年人折扣
  35. Can I leave and re-enter the theater during the movie?
    我可以在觀影過程中離開並再次進入影院嗎?
  36. Yes, but you must keep your ticket stub for re-entry.
    可以,但您必須保留票根才能再次進入影院
  37. What kind of payment methods do you accept?
    你們接受哪種付款方式?
  38. We accept cash, credit cards, and mobile payments.
    我們接受現金、信用卡和移動支付
  39. Are the theaters equipped with hearing assistance devices?
    劇院是否配備聽力輔助設備?
  40. Yes, we offer hearing assistance devices at the customer service desk.
    是的,我們在客戶服務台提供聽力輔助設備
  41. How can I find out if a movie is sold out?
    如何查詢電影是否售罄?
  42. You can check the availability on our website or app.
    您可以在我們的網站或應用程序上查看影片是否售罄
  43. Do you have any seasonal snacks?
    你們有季節性小吃嗎?
  44. Yes, we offer special snacks for holidays and seasonal events.
    有,我們為節假日和季節性活動提供特別小吃
  45. Can I buy tickets for a double feature?
    我可以購買雙場電影票嗎?
  46. Yes, double feature tickets are available for select showings.
    可以,我們提供特定場次的雙人票
  47. Are there any restrictions on the use of coupons?
    優惠券的使用有限制嗎?
  48. Coupons can be used for ticket purchases and concessions.
    優惠券可用於購票和優惠
  49. How do I redeem my loyalty points?
    如何兌換會員積分?
  50. You can redeem points at the box office or through our app.
    您可以在售票處或通過我們的應用程序兌換積分
  51. Is there a dress code for the theater?
    劇院有著裝要求嗎?
  52. No, there is no specific dress code.
    沒有,沒有特定的著裝要求
  53. Do you have any silent screenings for sensory-sensitive guests?
    貴劇院是否為感官敏感的客人提供無聲放映?
  54. Yes, we offer sensory-friendly screenings on select dates.
    有,我們在特定日期提供感官友好型放映
  55. Can I exchange my ticket for a different showtime?
    我可以換票觀看不同的放映時間嗎?
  56. Yes, exchanges are allowed up to 30 minutes before the original showtime.
    可以,可在原定放映時間 30 分鐘前換票
  57. Are there any 4D showings available?
    是否有 4D 放映?
  58. Yes, we have 4D showings on weekends.
    是的,我們在週末提供 4D 放映
  59. Do you offer any vegan or vegetarian snacks?
    你們提供素食點心嗎?
  60. Yes, we have a selection of vegan and vegetarian options.
    是的,我們有素食和素菜可供選擇
  61. How do I get notified about upcoming movie releases?
    如何獲得即將上映電影的通知?
  62. You can sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media.
    您可以訂閱我們的時事通訊或在社交媒體上關注我們
  63. Are strollers allowed inside the theater?
    影院內是否允許攜帶嬰兒車?
  64. No, strollers must be parked in the designated area outside the theater.
    不可以,嬰兒車必須停放在影院外的指定區域
  65. Do you offer a military discount?
    你們提供軍人折扣嗎?
  66. Yes, military discounts are available with a valid ID.
    有,憑有效證件可享受軍人折扣
  67. Can I bring a blanket to the movie?
    我可以帶毯子去看電影嗎?
  68. Yes, you can bring a blanket for your comfort.
    可以,您可以帶一條毯子,以保證舒適
  69. Are there any age restrictions for late-night showings?
    深夜放映有年齡限制嗎?
  70. Yes, late-night showings are restricted to guests 17 and older.
    是的,深夜放映僅限 17 歲及以上的客人觀看
  71. How do I access my e-tickets?
    如何獲取我的電子門票?
  72. E-tickets can be accessed through our app or email confirmation.
    可以通過我們的應用程序或電子郵件確認訪問電子門票
  73. Do you have reclining seats?
    你們有躺椅嗎?
  74. Yes, our VIP theaters are equipped with reclining seats.
    是的,我們的貴賓影院配有躺椅
  75. Can I pay for my tickets with a gift card?
    我可以用禮品卡支付票款嗎?
  76. Yes, gift cards can be used for ticket purchases.
    可以,禮品卡可以用於購票
  77. What do I do if the movie is too loud?
    如果電影聲音太大,我該怎麼辦?
  78. Please inform an usher or the customer service desk.
    請通知引導員或客戶服務台
  79. Are there subtitles for hearing-impaired guests?
    是否為有聽力障礙的客人提供字幕?
  80. Yes, we offer captioning devices for hearing-impaired guests.
    有,我們為有聽力障礙的客人提供字幕設備
  81. Can I purchase tickets for a specific row?
    我可以購買某一排的票嗎?
  82. Yes, you can select your preferred row when buying tickets.
    可以,您可以在購票時選擇您喜歡的排
  83. Do you have an area for coat check?
    你們有衣帽間嗎?
  84. No, we do not offer a coat check service.
    不,我們不提供托衣服務
  85. Are there any special discounts on certain days?
    某些日子有特別折扣嗎?
  86. Yes, we offer discounts on Tuesdays.
    有,我們在週二提供折扣
  87. Can I leave my bike outside the theater?
    我可以把自行車放在劇院外面嗎?
  88. Yes, there are bike racks available near the entrance.
    可以,入口附近有自行車架
  89. Are there any special showings for classic movies?
    是否有特別的經典電影放映?
  90. Yes, we have classic movie nights every month.
    有,我們每個月都有經典電影之夜
  91. Can I use multiple coupons in one transaction?
    我可以在一次交易中使用多張優惠券嗎?
  92. No, only one coupon can be used per transaction.
    不可以,每次交易只能使用一張優惠券
  93. How can I contact customer service?
    如何聯繫客戶服務?
  94. You can reach customer service by phone, email, or at the desk.
    您可以通過電話、電子郵件或在服務台聯繫客戶服務
  95. Do you have any promotions for first-time visitors?
    你們有針對首次來訪者的促銷活動嗎?
  96. Yes, first-time visitors can sign up for a discount on our website.
    是的,首次來訪者可以在我們的網站上註冊享受折扣
  97. Can I get a discount for bulk ticket purchases?
    批量購票可以打折嗎?
  98. Yes, bulk ticket discounts are available for groups of 20 or more.
    是的,20 人或以上的團體可享受批量購票折扣
  99. Are there any special instructions for emergency situations?
    緊急情況下有什麼特別說明嗎?
  100. Yes, please follow the exit signs and staff instructions during emergencies.
    有,請在緊急情況下按照出口指示牌和工作人員的指示操作

發佈留言

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。 必填欄位標示為 *

返回頂端